Today I kept thinkng are we going to be with our families after we die? The Lord promises we are. So I guess the question is do we have the faith to work as hard as we can so we can be with them.
I Also went to viewing and there in a frame was a saying It was like a message to me. It said:
I would rather live my life believing in God and when I die to find there was not one than to live my life not believing in God and have a god when I died. It puts like in a different persepective.
When thoughts come into my head I know they are help from above. I Also know that cercumstances that come up are also from God. I am so glad and thankful that I have God in my life,
Have a great weekend everyone.
I drove by the cemetery where our daughter is buried and I thought about how peaceful it is and how someday we will be together. What a comfort.
ReplyDelete